Do I Have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
Because Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) has its roots in both the autonomic nervous system (ANS) and the brain, and the ANS and brain control just about every function in our body, there is a huge list of symptoms for CFS. For this reason, CFS can be tricky to diagnose and often gets missed by medical or alternative health care professionals.
Below are some of the symptoms and secondary symptoms of CFS. If you have 5 or more of these symptoms, it’s very likely you have CFS, and would benefit from retraining your neural networks through the Rewire your Brain Transformational Coaching Program.
- You feel tired a good portion of most days but all the tests your doctor has done for your fatigue and other “mystery” symptoms have come back normal
- You feel exhausted after physical exercise
- It takes you a long time to fall asleep and/or you waken often
- You wake up in the morning feeling tired and you may feel body stiffness and pain
- You have brain fog, meaning you can’t think clearly and have difficulty concentrating or focusing for long periods of time
- You experience muscle pain and/or weakness
- You have stiffness and inflammation for no apparent reason
- You have a recurring or regular sore throat
- You experience flu-like or virus-like symptoms such as fever, swollen glands, sore throat and headaches
- You get occasional heart racing/palpitations or chest pain
- You feel momentarily dizzy or nauseated when you stand up
- You have allergies which often get worse every year
- You have a distorted sense of smell or taste
- You have gastrointestinal problems such as gut pain or bloating
- You have a growing list of food sensitivities
- You have sensitivities to chemicals, scents, medications, supplements, light, sound or touch
- You have electromagnetic hypersensitivity and try to avoid exposure to mobile phones, base stations, wi-fi or cordless technologies
- You experience chills and cold extremities
- You have unexplained hormone imbalances
- You have a rash or skin issues
- You experience mood swings, depression or irritability
- You feel unexplained anxiety or nervousness
- You have become emotionally “flat”
To determine if you have a neural network and ANS dysfunction and if this coaching program can benefit you, schedule your free 1 hour GET YOUR HEALTH BACK session now!
The content in this website is intended to be used for educational and informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for medical diagnosis, treatment or advice Please consult a physical or other health care provider if you are unsure about whether you have any of the conditions described in this website.